The Auscontact Association has announced the winners of its annual Auscontact Association Excellence Awards. A very excited 57 finalists from across the country gathered at Sydney’s Ivy ballroom on Friday (19 October) for the national awards evening where the winners were announced.
For those unaware, Auscontact awards state winners are announced first in gala evenings across the country, and the winners from each state are then flown to the national award night for the announcement of the national winners.
The Auscontact Excellence Awards provide a platform to celebrate the great achievements of the Australian contact centre industry. The awards recognise excellence of both, individuals, and organisations and provides a valuable benchmark for the industry.
Auscontact Association Chief Executive Officer, Fiona Keough, said, “Now in its 29th year, the awards brought together more than 1,000 contact centre professionals to celebrate the success of the industry. We received a record number of submissions this year, with strong entries from both individuals and organisations of all sizes, from across the country.
“The high standard of submissions showcased the depth of talent, dedication to customer experience and innovation prevalent in our industry.”
• Customer Contact Professional– Jessica Carney, CommInsure Life
• Digital/Omni Channel Champion– Nathan Brown, Probe Group
• Workforce Management Champion- Scott Cumming, CommInsure Life
• Operations Champion– Marcela Zamora, CommInsure Life
• People Champion– Tara Philpot, Smart Service Queensland
• Customer Experience Champion– Amanda McRitchie, Teachers Mutual Bank
• Team Leader/Team Manager– John Follent, recoveriescorp
• Customer Contact Manager– Vince Santamaria, Allianz Australia
• Best Talent – recoveriescorp
• Customer- DHL Express Australia
• Change, Innovation & Improvements- Allianz Australia
• Operations- DHL Express Australia
As with all contact centre award nights, the partying and celebrations went well into the night. You can check out all the images from the night on the Auscontact Facebook page.
Who is the Auscontact Association?
Auscontact Association is a not-for-profit organisation, providing a united voice for the customer contact industry in Australia, connecting people, industries and organisations, locally and globally, to deliver excellence in customer contact experience. Formed in 2014, as a result of the merger of the ATA (formerly known as the Australian Teleservices Association) and CCMA (Customer Contact Management Association), today Auscontact’s members include organisations from both the private and public sectors including banking and finance, IT&T, insurance, travel, manufacturing and transport and retail.
You may also be interested in: