18th Annual Government Contact Centre (GovCC) Summit is designed to offer insights into the most responsive, customer-driven government and non-profit contact centres in Australia and the world.
Held on the 28 & 29 August 2018 at the Swissotel Sydney, the event will address key focus areas including:
1. Undergoing Digital Innovation with Restricted Funding
2. Transforming Staff Culture and Performance to Reflect the Values of the Public and Non-Profit Sector
3. Delivering Government Services through Omni-channel Transformation
4. Delivering Human-Centered Service Design and Workplaces
In addition to the 2-day plenary program, here is a quick snapshot of the value-added benefits that are available to ensure you maximise your attendance onsite:
• Enjoy the pre-conference Community Welcome Evening filled with trivia and networking opportunities with your peers
• Access to the 2018 Annual GovCC Excellence Awards and Dinner where you can enjoy drinks and canapes followed by dinner, entertainment and a live band to celebrate the achievements of your peers in contact centre excellence
• 90% new speaker lineup including 4x International Speakers from the USA, UK and NZ
• 2 Brand New Streams for Big and Small Sized Contact Centres
• 20+ Case Studies from City of Casey, Kingston City Council, Anglicare SQ, NSW Treasury, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (NZ), Transport Security Administration, Main Roads WA, ABS, WorkCover Queensland and more!
View the 2018 Agenda to find out more: https://bit.ly/2yciNma