2020 Government Contact Centre Summit
March 25 @ 8:30 am - March 27 @ 5:00 pm$1999
COVID19 Update: 19 March 2019 – At this stage, the event is still running – refer here to advice from Aventedge.
With the modern citizen demanding a much higher level of service than ever before, the need to provide a high level of satisfaction to your clients is one of the strongest priorities for government contact centres.
So, how well are you keeping up with the competition?
The 3rd Annual Government Contact Centre Summit is returning to Canberra on 25 – 27 March 2020!
This is your chance to learn from over 20 industry gurus, who are leading the way in exceeding customer expectations, fostering efficiency and driving innovation!
Key sessions and speakers on the 2020 program include:
– Hear our International keynote speaker Oswaldo Mestre Jr from the City of Buffalo, New York
– Learn how Service NSW is keeping staff motivated and productive through effective culture and leadership
– Hear how QLD Health is using insights from their contact centre to improve their knowledge management and advance overall organisational outcomes
– Learn how the Australian Taxation Office is improving engagement & productivity by adopting innovative metrics
– Hear how Sydney Water set a new benchmark for digital transformation by replacing their 30-year-old legacy system with SAP CRM & ISU
– Discover how Westpac, NIB, Tyro, and Anglicare are working to improve the customer experience in our non-government sector panel
– Hear from our keynote panel on how ServiceNSW and the Department of Defence have managed their recent transformations
Find out more at gcc.aventedge.com or by calling Aventedge at 02 9188 8950.
* SAVE $300 before Friday 31 January *
Conference & Post-Conference Workshop: $2, 899.00
Two-Day Conference: $1, 999.00
* SAVE $200 before Friday 14 February *
Conference & Post-Conference Workshop: $2, 999.00
Two-Day Conference: $2, 099.00
* SAVE $100 before Friday 6 March *
Conference & Post-Conference Workshop: $3, 099.00
Two-Day Conference: $2, 199.00
* FULL-PRICE *
Conference & Post-Conference Workshop: $3, 199.00
Two-Day Conference: $2, 299.00
Register with VIP code: CX10 and save 10% off your ticket. This discount compounds on top of early-bird rates.