- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
A coaching leader is the leader of the future!
If you attended the Effective Coaching Series then you may be ready to take your coaching skills to the next level. Or you have nailed the fundamentals, and want to add to your coaching skill-set to support your people’s ongoing development.
This series will be delivered across 4 weeks, and is designed for the coach, leader and manager who wants to coach at a deeper level, affect positive and sustained change, and who truly wants to advance this capability.
The Advanced Coaching Series will cover:
- Advanced RGOW application
- Coaching to behaviours and attitudes
- The multiple coaching roles, and how to coach effectively in various forums (side x side, 1 to 1, groups etc)
- Coaching to deliver the behaviours for key contact centre metrics
- Naming the larger, long-term goal to achieve high performance and development
- Coaching your outliers – poor performers and high performer
This series is delivered over four weeks, each 90 minutes in duration.
- Wednesday 5th May 2021 14:00 AEST
- Wednesday 12th May 2021 14:00 AEST
- Wednesday 19th May 2021 14:00 AEST
- Wednesday 26th May 2021 14:00 AEST
Auscontact Members $350 Non-members $600
- There are a range of courses to help Team Leaders and Managers in a contact centre environment on the CX Skills website >
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more