- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Australian Contact Centre Best Practice Report 2020/21
Australian Contact Centre Best Practice Report 2020/21 Launch
The 2020/21 Contact Centre Best Practice Report was collated from over 100 different data points and includes case studies and expert commentary from industry leaders in the contact centre space.
Join us as experts from across the industry discuss the results of The 2020/21 Contact Centre Best Practice Report, including how the industry is responding to COVID.
This year’s report takes a deep dive into topics that Contact Centre Leaders have told us are of importance over the next 12 months. These topics include:
- The role of Team Leader and how it differs between contact centres
- Modern ways of working
- Mental health in contact centres
- Absenteeism and attrition
- Employee engagement
- Technology for better performance
- Customer Experience
- Agent bonus and commission structures
- Responses to COVID
Please note: A link to the webinar will be sent via email 24 hours before the presentation.
Industry Experts presenting:
- James Witcombe (SMAART)
- Sean McGinn (The Agile Contact Centre)
- Alex Boland (COPC)
- Justin Tippett (CX Central)
- Tom Ruijs (Psychology Consulting)
- Adam Spence (Verint)
- Matthew Dew (SMAART)
All webinar attendees will receive a hard copy of the 100-page report.
The presentation will also be given on October 29>
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar? Click here to learn more