- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Change and Coaching Workshop Bundle
June 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$595
Change and Coaching Workshop Bundle for Contact Centre Leaders
By both workshops and save!
Auscontact & BBB Advisory are partnering once again to provide you with more interactive, practical and hands-on professional development workshops which will take a deeper dive to address two keys topics stemming from the recently sold-out Virtual Coffee Workshops; Leading the Change & Effective Coaching.
Send all your leaders to:
- Successfully and confidently build their transition action plan
- Build coaching capability to successfully empower and develop your team using a consistent coaching approach
- Collaborate with leaders from other contact centres to gain “outside the box” ideas and feedback
Leading the Change
WFH, PYS legislation, COVID-19 Stimulus packages, webchat, sharemarket in freefall, async messaging, AI and bots, extending centre hours, moving premises, online self-service migration, new customer-focused KPIs, transition back into the office…the changes seem never-ending, and bigger, and tougher to lead.
Leaders need an additional set of tools in their toolbox – of change leadership – to confidently, capably and calmly support and guide their team members through changed activities and emotions.
With a practical focus on transitioning teams from WFH back into the workplace – or a hybrid model – when staff will still be anxious, concerned and emotional, this workshop provides hands-on guidance from the BBB Advisory team.
This workshop will enable attendees to:
- Build an action plan for leading their team members to transition back into the workplace (or an alternative change)
- Obtain ideas, feedback and guidance on their action plan
- Explore tips, tools and frameworks to consistently structure their change action plans
- Explore communications methods, purposes and channels that positively engage their teams
- Understand the change matrix and how to support team members through any change
- Connecting change to business results
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them” (John Whitmore)
While coaching tools and models can be adapted to the WFH, hybrid, telephone or face to face channel, the COViD-19 environment and heightened levels of anxiety and emotions, requires our leaders/coaches to be more concise, simple and targeted in their coaching.
Coaches need additional tools, ideas and practice to coach their people not just on knowledge and skill but also on emotion management, reactions and responses to change, and holistic approaches to maximising performance – without being a counsellor.
This workshop will build on the coaching and managing performance issues tips and models explored in the Virtual Coffee Workshops, the BBB Advisory team will provide you with the opportunity to be guided to put these models in place, with real-life coaching opportunities that are happening now.
This workshop will enable attendees to:
- Explore in detail, coaching models including RGOW, Feedback model and others useful in times of high emotions and performance issues
- Practise these models with real-world coaching situations that exist today in our pandemic-world, including guiding agents back into the workplace
- Obtain feedback and guidance on their coaching preparation
- Identify tips and tools to reconnect, re-engage and drive performance in a positive and empowering way
Session dates and times: Please note these sessions can be purchased individually or you can buy in a bundle and save. Just select your preferred session times when booking on the Auscontact website.
Pricing: For Auscontact members, this workshop is $350. For non-members, the price is $595
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>