- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Cancelled – Contact Centre Management Fundamentals
April 16 @ 9:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm$2495
Learn global best-practice call centre management skills
Regretfully, due to the COVID 19 virus the course has been postponed to ensure the safety of all customers and the broader community. We will advise of new dates once it is safe to do so.
This comprehensive two-day course delivers global best-practice contact centre strategies to improve the performance of your contact centre operations.
We’ve again secured Daniel Ord, from OmniTouch International to bring this unique training course back to Australia.
Daniel is a world leader when it comes to contact centre training and he brings his wealth of experience and extensive qualifications to show you how you can transform your own operations regardless of the industry or size.
100% of last years course participants in Melbourne said they would recommend the course to other colleagues and they also ranked the course 100% for value, content and delivery.
Not only will you learn the leading strategies to empower your team to generate more sales and /or enhance customer satisfaction, but you’ll be equipped with the practical skills you need to implement everything that you learn.
This is not a theoretical course – it will provide you with real skills and knowledge you can implement effectively into your contact centre to improve performance.
Learn How To:
Whether you or your team simply need some fresh ideas to enhance your performance – or if you are wishing to embark on a complete overhaul of your contact centre operations, this course will provide you with the tools you need!
- Learn how to implement a Customer Service Vision, manage quality and conduct effective coaching.
- Learn how to forecasting & staff workload to maximise efficiency.
- Learn how to calculate and manage call centre budgets.
- Learn how to effectively measure staff performance.
- Understand key metrics, how they work and which ones to use in your centre.
Who should do this course?
This course will benefit anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals that apply to all inbound contact centres including roles such as:
- An existing Team Leader who is preparing to move into a more senior role.
- An existing contact centre manager who is looking to learn best-practice operations.
- A newcomer to contact centre management.
- A senior executive with accountability for the contact centre channel who needs to learn the key fundamentals to enable them to effectively manage the channel.
About your trainer
Daniel Ord from OmniTouch International has trained over 50,000 participants across over 40 countries and is regularly featured in leading contact centre publications and he has been a regular visitor to Australia for over 20 years.
Participants consistently rank Daniel as the best trainer they’ve had with incredible subject matter expertise, excellent storytelling with real-world examples and of course, a great sense of humour so you’ll have some fun while you learn!
Credentials-wise, Dan is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), an International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) Certified Associate, a Call Centre Industry Advisory Council Training Partner (CIAC), Net Promoter Certified and the first to bring professional management level Contact Centre certification to Asia back in the early 00s.
Video Highlights from 2019 Class
Whilst we think our course is pretty special, nothing beats hearing from participants themselves. The video below contains some short testimonials from participants in our 2019 course held in Melbourne.
The two-day course learning global best-practice contact centre management skills is just $2,495. You can book instantly with a credit card or request an invoice – just visit our CX skills website for more information.
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>