- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
COPC® Data Analysis for Contact Centres (Jan 2021)
Organisations worldwide, especially customer contact centres, typically have a surplus of data with today’s technology. However, many centres struggle to properly utilise the full scope of that data and miss out on key indicators.
Our course will teach you techniques used by some of the world’s most successful companies to analyse their contact centres as well as other factors affecting the customer experience. Learn to identify performance trends and create actionable reports for more effective decision-making.
You will learn:
- How to identify performance vs integrity outliers
- Measure the strength of the correlation between variations
- How to measure centre wide efficiency
- How to quantify variation and use data to manage outliers
- How to use data to determine performance trends
- What targets should be used
- How to use data to set targets
This training is delivered as “Live Virtual” over 2 sessions and event links will be provided following registration.
- Session One: 12:30pm AEST – 5pm AEST Monday 18th of January
- Session Two: 12:30pm AEST – 5pm AEST Tuesday 19th of January
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more