- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
COPC® High Performance Management Techniques Training
March 17 @ 9:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pm$2706
COPC® HPMT Training is designed to equip managers and senior leadership with best practices for operating any kind of customer contact centre.
You and your team will learn management techniques based on high-performing operations and see how your own organisation’s processes and performance compares.
HPMT Training is a multiple-day experience that covers all the operational areas and processes in managing a high-performing contact centre. Training covers a range of topics including:
– Understanding transaction and performance data, such as ASA, Service Level, Abandonment rate and transaction arrival patterns from all contact channels including voice, email, webchat and social
– What drives customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in a contact centre environment
– Process control and the critical importance of reducing process variation
– Using data to measure the results of performance improvement initiatives
– Staffing and scheduling to transaction arrival patterns and how this impacts service levels, costs and customer satisfaction
– Using transaction monitoring to manage and improve process performance vs. catching agents
– Quality and accuracy to understand the difference between critical and non-critical errors
– Managing teams to hit targets for service, quality, costs, productivity and efficiency
Rating: 4.5, 24 Reviews (100% Top Two Box)
“The workbook is rich in detail so that when I have to refer to it in 6 months time I’ll actually be able to use the teachings” – 5/5
“Very good training material. Alex was very responsive to questions and being challenged.” – 5/5
“For me seeing and hearing again about the COPC standard reinforces what I had or had not done in my centre” – 4/5
“Very structured and easy to understand” – 5/5
“Good training materials” – 5/5
“Presentation – clear, straight forward” – 4/5