- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Creating Cultures of Accountability (March 2021)
We’re kicking off 2021 with a caffeine starter as we’re back with BBB Advisory for another series of Virtual Coffee Workshops!
After many many coffees with industry leaders, hearing about your triumphs and challenges the first series has been designed to address the hot topics that were uncovered in previous sessions during 2020.
Join the BBB team of Lyn, Kylie & Trisha as they provide you with guidance to get you out of first gear in 2021. Don’t sail through the year as crew, captain your ship!
Creating Cultures of Accountability (in your team and in your workplace)
Workplaces that promote accountability are more productive, successful and have higher individual capability than those who don’t.
Managers and leaders often tell us they would like their people to become more accountable in their work, in the projects they participate in, the deliverables they are responsible for, for the behaviours and the performance of their employees.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What accountability is and isn’t
- How to set your team up to be accountable with the 3 Step Accountability Model
- How to maintain your culture of accountability
- Auscontact Members: $30 per workshop
- Non Members: $50 per workshop
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more