- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Customer Connect 2021
There is no doubt that customer experience as a discipline is increasingly seen as a core business function, and one that is necessary to compete and thrive in a saturated market. But how we understand and connect with our customers in a way that meets their needs, while delivering a commercial outcome for the business is rapidly changing. Shaped by the uncertainty and disruption of today, and evolving in line with ever-changing needs and expectations of our customers, businesses need to seek continuous improvement to consistently deliver meaningful and relevant customer experiences.
Customer Connect 2021 will bring together the region’s CX and customer insights leaders to examine this new era of how we must understand and connect with our customers to deliver an experience that sets us apart from the competition. Featuring inspiring international keynotes and the best local case studies and across both a CX and a Customer Insights track, the programme will explore key themes such as:
– What has the acceleration of digital meant for how we engage with our customers?
– How can we connect with customers in a more meaningful way through empathy and compassion?
– How can we assess the impact and ROI of CX transformation?
– The alignment of business units and restructuring to become truly customer-centric
– How we can better create a holistic view of our customers in our quest to better understand their needs and motivations?
– What does the customer-centric CX growth and innovation agenda look like in a post-COVID world?
– How can we better leverage customer insights to instigate, customer-focused real change?
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more