Customer Contact Week 2020
February 25 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm$4999
Customer Contact Week 2020 on the Gold Coast
For years, contact centres have worked in silos, focused on responding to customer calls in a fast and efficient manner. Those days are long gone! Contact Centres are ready to emerge as the hero of customer experience, embracing a new way of working that goes way beyond transactional activity towards an empowered customer relationship management.
As the industry gears up to take on this new high-status value-driven role within the CX framework, Customer Contact Week 2020 will provide you with the necessary roadmap and tools to adapt your People, Process, Technology and Customer Service Delivery strategy toward this new frontier.
We’ll bring together pioneering organisations to discuss how they are successfully navigating this change and transforming their Contact Centres into a unified CX Hub that will forever change the way customers connect.
Hear from Chief Customer Officers and thought leaders including:
• Adam Geneave, Chief Customer Happiness Officer, AirAsia
• Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Yum!
• Lawrence Mitchell, CCO, Sumo Salad
• Sharron Bottica, Chief Customer Officer, AIA
• Lee Scales, Chief Customer Officer, UniSuper
• Mai Le, Head of Customer Obsession, Customer Care, Uber
• Shyamala Prayaga, Autonomous Vehicle Digital Experience, Product Owner, Ford Motor Company
• Nick Macfarlane, Head of Customer Experience, Sky Spain
• Tim Roberts, Director Customer Innovation, Westpac
• Vicki Wood, Head of Delivery, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
• Ray Apple, Executive Vice President Contact Centres, Customer Experience and Operational Technology, Wells Fargo (USA)
• Steve Mitchinson, Chief Customer Officer, Department of Finance WA
• Steven Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, MyBudget
Why you cannot miss this event:
• New cutting edge case studies: Air Asia and Expedia to discuss how automation and data analytics is completely disrupting the traditional contact centre
• More conference streams, including the CCW Exec Club! C-Suite Keynote talks and a dedicated stream for CX senior leaders to discuss future-proofing their strategies for the next 5 years
• Take your pick of 6 deep-dive workshops: from workforce planning to data analytics, we’ve got all the key topics covered to arm you with the best roadmap to take back to the office
• CCW Awards sponsored by Fiji Consulate: With three new exciting categories! Applications close on Friday, 29 November, so if your organisation is innovating – we want to hear from you!
• Bigger, more experiential expo hall: From book signings, to live demos, lawn games and inspiration boards, as always your
CCW experience will include the fun factor!
4-Day Pass ($4999 + GST)
Early bird discounts are available.
CX Central members can get a 10% discount upon registration using the code: CCW2020_CXCENTRAL