- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$395
Introduction to our Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
There is no question that CX is becoming the new battleground for business success with customer experience, not price or product, becoming the key differentiator for customers.
Customer Journey Maps are essentially like roadmaps that detail what your customers experience before buying or using your product or service—starting from awareness, moving through consideration, and all the way up to the actual point of interaction(s).
Our Customer Journey Mapping Workshop will teach you the fundamentals of Customer Journey Mapping enabling you to build useful and practical customer journey maps that identify the experiences, pain points and moments that matter for your customers and how to use that insight to improve your business.
Key course outcomes:
By the end of the Customer Journey Mapping Workshop you’ll be able to :
- Understand why a focus on customer experience is critical to business success
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in creating a customer journey map, what its used for and why it’s so important.
- Learn how to develop a deep customer understanding as a prerequisite for journey mapping.
- Understanding why identifying and targeting customer emotions is critical to success.
- How to identify the critical moments that really matter in a Customer Journey.
- Learn why having the right customer experience metrics is important in creating journey maps.
- Target for improvement the critical moments in the customer journey.
- Fully catered with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- All workshop takeaways (Customer Journey Mapping templates, workbooks etc).
- Coffee and water will be available throughout the day
- Professional training environment in a great location (near Flinders Street Station)
- A great chance to network with other CX Professionals
About your Trainer
Shane Goldberg has over 20 years of experience helping businesses with their customer experience, strategy and business improvement focus.
With an MBA from Melbourne Business School and BSc/BEng from the University of Melbourne and owner of CustCore Consulting, Shane will share his proprietary tools and frameworks to help you understand and deliver better customer experiences that deliver measurable improvements.
The Customer Journey Mapping workshops are always popular so register now and learn from one of the best in the business!