Customer Journey Mapping (May 2021)
Customer Journey Maps are essentially like roadmaps that detail what your customers experience when interacting with your business.
They start before customers buy or use your product or service, and continue all the way through the customer lifecycle — beginning from awareness, moving through consideration, and all the way up to the actual point of interaction(s) both before and after purchase.
They are a critical component for identifying and improving, the experiences, pain points and moments that matter for your customers and how to use that insight to improve your business.
Our half-day Introduction to Customer Journey Mapping May 2021 Training Course will empower you with the insight, skills and tools on the fundamentals of Customer Journey Maps enabling you to build useful and practical customer journey maps for your business.
And for under $200 for the half-day workshop, there’s never been a better investment for your business.
Key Course Outcomes
- Understand why a focus on customer experience is critical to business success.
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in creating a customer journey map, what it’s used for and why it’s so important.
- Learn how to develop a deep customer understanding as a prerequisite for journey mapping.
- Understanding why identifying and targeting customer emotions is critical to success.
- How to identify the critical moments that really matter in a Customer Journey.
- Learn why having the right customer experience metrics is important in creating journey maps.
- Target for improvement the critical moments in the customer journey.
Shane Goldberg has over 20 years of experience helping businesses with their customer experience, strategy and business improvement focus.
As the owner of CustCore Consulting and with an MBA from Melbourne Business School, Shane will share his proprietary tools and frameworks to help you understand and deliver better customer experiences that deliver measurable improvements.
His clients have included organisations and businesses from multiple industries, including Bayside City Council, Belong, Domain Group, BUPA, Telstra SNP, Lux Group, AMCAP, Abbott Medical and a range of other companies
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more