- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Customer Service ‘Excellence’ – October 2020
The Ultimate Customer Service ‘Excellence’ Training Course
The October 2020 Customer Service Excellence training course is our flagship Customer Service course for Frontline Team Members in Contact Centres & Face to Face Environments. Because while it’s easy to pass off great service skills as ‘common sense’ – Customer Service pros know there is an art & science to having a great customer conversation.
And we work not just on skills – we cover mindsets, knowledge and homework exercises that require people to apply what they’ve learned – and then come and talk about it.
There’s a reason this program and variations of it have been our single most popular frontline program for 20 years and around the world.
No scripts, we’ll teach our proprietary techniques, patterns and ideas around serving customers better that will empower your agents to deliver outstanding customer experiences call after call.
And as with all our courses, you’ll have fun doing it! Lots of stories, quizzes, role plays and more will make this course one you’ll remember.
When this course is held:
- Module 1 – Tuesday 27th October 2020, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm AEST
- Module 2 – Wednesday 28th October 2020, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm AEST
- Module 3 – Thursday 29th October 2020, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm AEST
- Module 4 – Friday 30th October 2020, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm AEST
The price of this course is $697 per person for 16 hours of training (4×4 hour sessions) with global contact centre expert Daniel Ord. Discounts apply for 3 or more attendees.
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar? Click here to learn more