- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Customer Service ‘Professionals’ – November 2020
Learn the art of great customer conversations
Have your existing frontline staff ever been taught call handling skills by professional customer service experts?
The November 2020 Customer Service ‘Professional’ Training course is designed to provide students with advanced customer service skills to deliver superior phone experiences day after day, call after call.
Designed locally here in Australia by industry expert and delivered over 6 x 2-hour modules via Zoom, we’ll teach a structured, yet natural approach (no scripts!) that encourages staff to be themselves and engage with empathy.
Your staff will be coached to progressively learn, build and apply new habits and skills that will transform their psychology and performance that will positively impact on your customers and business like never before.
First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, Call Quality and Employee Engagement are all positively impacted through learning how to be both more efficient and more effective on each customer interaction.
Unlock the superstars in your team and empower them with premium, transferrable call handling skills that will assist them to deal with any type of inbound enquiry or customer type for any industry, product or service!
When this course is being delivered:
- Module 1, Tuesday 10th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Module 2, Friday 13th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Module 3, Tuesday 17th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Module 4, Friday 20th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Module 5, Tuesday 24th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Module 6, Friday 27th November – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar? Click here to learn more