- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Data Analysis for Contact Centres Training Course (NSW)
February 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$898.70
COPC® Data Analysis for Contact Centres will teach you techniques used by some of the world’s most successful companies to analyse their contact centre as well as other factors affecting the customer experience.
This hands-on workshop is designed to equip managers, team leaders, quality and workforce management staff with new skills in practical data analytics that can be immediately applied in your CX operations.
You will learn:
– How to identify performance vs integrity outliers
– Measure the strength of the correlation between variations
– How to measure centre wide efficiency
– How to quantify variation and use data to manage outliers
– How to use data to determine performance trends
– What targets should be used
– How to use data to set targets
Course Feedback: 4.6 / 5.0, 42 Reviews (98% Top Two Box)
“Alex’s presentation of the material was almost flawless. He managed to explain some of the information in terms that even beginners could understand, but still allowed for more in depth discussion for those who were at a more advanced level.” 5/5
“Focused on real data with example information. Having learners bring their own data along was very powerful.” 5/5
“Very strong real world applications. Alex provided fantastic hypotheticals but also tailored answers to our individual environments” – 5/5
“The balance between practical exercises and theory was very effective. Good sized group for discussion and reflection. Great facilitator.” – 5/5
“Trainers knowledge of call centres was fantastic” – 4/5
“The ability to analyse your own data at the same time of having the in sight of the facilitator. Also having inputs from other companies/ businesses on best practices or trends they are seeing” – 5/5
“Very well presented articulated and presented. Very helpful in explaining now best to use and then present data” – 5/5