- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Dynamic Leadership Training Melbourne
March 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$560
Dynamic Leaders Tutelage is a one day program where attendees will learn strategies and tools to lead their teams effectively. Gain the confidence to know when to intervene, where to inspire and, who to influence.
Most managers begin their leadership journey with minimal structure or routine and find themselves reacting to situations and running from one burning platform to the next – they are reactive and their culture can be seen as erratic.
With an effective structure and a change in focus it is possible to build a sustainable environment where leaders are invested and their teams are dynamic.
Auscontact members save $210!
This workshop is ideal if you are a leader who:
- Wants to improve your overall results while not compromising team culture
- Needs help to build confidence around healthy debate and challenging conversations
- Is new to people management and need some idea to establish a sustainable rhythm
- Has recently transition into your role (as a leader of a new team)
The day will be broken down into three modules:
1. Investing in Relationships – authenticity, integrity and vulnerability
2. Inspiring Respect – different perspectives, curiosity and being democratic
3. Influencing Results – empowering staff, creating a strong accountability framework and building confidence
You will leave the day with:
- A renewed focus on where to invest your efforts
- Tools and strategies to improve staff engagement & team culture
- Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
- Greater confidence in your own potential
- Empowerment to do what is needed to move toward success
Shelley Flett is an expert in leadership and team performance. With over a decade of experience in Customer Service across banking & telecommunications, Shelley focuses on helping managers maximise efficiency and build high-performance team cultures. Shelley works with leaders and teams to increase; individual productivity, staff retention and engagement, customer satisfaction and advocacy for change.