- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Effective Coaching (9am session)
June 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$330
While coaching tools and models can be adapted to the WFH, hybrid, telephone or face to face channel, the COViD-19 environment and heightened levels of anxiety and emotions, requires our leaders/coaches to be more concise, simple and targeted in their coaching.
Coaches need additional tools, ideas and practice to coach their people not just on knowledge and skill but also on emotion management, reactions and responses to change, and holistic approaches to maximising performance – without being a counsellor.
Building on the coaching and managing performance issues tips and models explored in the recent sold-out Virtual Coffee Workshops, the BBB Advisory team will lead this interactive, practical, hands-on workshop – providing you with the opportunity to be guided to put these models in place, with real-life coaching opportunities that are happening now.
This workshop will enable attendees to:
- Explore in detail, coaching models including RGOW, Feedback model and others useful in times of high emotions and performance issues
- Practise these models with real-world coaching situations that exist today in our pandemic-world, including guiding agents back into the workplace
- Obtain feedback and guidance on their coaching preparation
- Identify tips and tools to reconnect, re-engage and drive performance in a positive and empowering way
Send all your leaders to ensure you have a consistent coaching approach in your centre, or come along and work with leaders from other contact centres to gain ‘outside the box’ coaching ideas and feedback.
Price: $195 for Auscontact members, $330 for non-members.
Bundle and save! You can also purchase this workshop in a bundle – click here >
Alternative session: Can’t make the 9:00 am session? This course is also available at 2:00pm >
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>