Effective Coaching Series
Feb 2021 Effective Coaching Series
Being an effective coach in your leadership role means you see potential in all of your team members, that you see they have ‘a pot of capability gold’ inside and you are keen to work with them to find it.
This Feb 2021 Effective Coaching Series comprises four sessions, each aimed at developing your coaching skill and ability to ensure you finish the series as an effective and valuable coach to your team – with up-to-date coaching skills and techniques for today’s world.
- Select the appropriate approach at the right time – coaching, feedback, training and leading
- What and how to adapt and prepare for each unique individual in your team – metrics, reports, KPIs, NPS, behaviour etc.
- Inspire your team to high performance through coaching – the quandary of coaching for behaviour change or an outcome?
- and much more!
Course dates and times
- Session 1 – Wednesday 3rd Feb
- Session 2 – Wednesday 10th Feb
- Session 3 – Wednesday 17th Feb
- Session 4 – Wednesday 24th Feb
Each session is held 14:00 AEDT and is 90 minutes in duration
- Auscontact members: $350
- Non-members $600
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more