- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Frank about Customer Service Delivery
Customer service delivery is fraught with challenges at best of times however excuses don’t count when you are not able to deliver the expected levels of service your customer’s desire.
Having frank conversations is important to ensure that we continue to deliver in spite of challenges as our customers and our organisation depend on us.
We bring together two figures from the public and private sector who are recent users of the Snapshotz audit and benchmarking tool, Emma Noble-Beasley GM of Contact Centre at Kiwibank and Dave Riches, Manager Business Excellence, Auckland Council to get their views on a number of topics.
In the webinar facilitated by Fiona Keough, CEO Auscontact we cover approaches Emma, Dave and their organisations take to issues such as:
- Business, staff, customer and COVID hurdles to overcome
- Coping with new technology implementation, learnings tips and tricks
- Key elements of a successful customer service delivery plan and obstacles to delivery
- Approach to vendor management
- How do you drive efficiency and continuous improvement?
- What about mental health?
- How do we have fun and keep the frontline motivated?
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more