How to Design a Quality Assurance program
April 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$2295
How to Design a Quality Assurance program for Customer Service Excellence
An effective Quality Assurance Program drives a variety of strategic objectives including enhanced Customer Experience, better Frontline Engagement, empowered Team Leaders, improved Training curriculums and ongoing innovation in Quality standards.
It’s simple – a weak Quality Assurance Program results in weak Service. Fortunately, it works the other way – strong Service flows from a strong Quality Assurance program.
Some people think that Quality Assurance means auditing Service for improvement. But the process begins way before auditing begins.
It begins with understanding a culture of Service, how to put together a strong Service Vision, and develop clear standards and provide for continuous measurement & improvement through strong a strong VOC framework.
This course provides an incredibly structured approach to designing, implementing and continuously improving an effective Quality Assurance Program – whether your program is already in place or is brand new.
This is not a theoretical course!
Participants will be required to work through a number of logical ‘steps’ including setting a Service Vision, selecting & defining Quality standards, establishing an internal measurement logic, designing Quality Assurance reports and communicating outcomes.
We even touch on the roles of Transactional Coaching, Mystery Shopper and VOC as sources of input for your Quality Assurance Program.
The Participant Guide for this course is extensive and contains samples of Quality Standard definitions, Monitoring Forms, Design Checklists and more to help you with your own unique Quality Assurance Program.
Learn with Six Powerful Modules:
You’ll learn how to design a powerful Quality Assurance program over six core modules:
Module 1: Understanding a Performance Culture
- Understand the role of management in creating a performance culture
- Understand the drivers of employee engagement and disengagement
Module 2: Deciding what kind of Service you plan to deliver
- Understanding how to use the Organisation’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Creating a Service Vision to guide your decisions & create alignment
- Understanding the 2 Sources of input for choosing Quality Standards
- Understanding the role of Customer Expectations for specific types of service and interactions and how to map those expectations into defining your Performance Standards
- Identifying the difference between Activity-Based and Outcome-Based Standards and why that matters to your performance
- Understanding Compliance based measures vs. Calibre based measures and why it matters
- Understand how to document Performance Standards clearly and effectively to ensure calibration both within and external to the Contact Centre & Customer touchpoints
Module 3: Making your Quality Assurance Form work for you
- Considering the 5 classic Form Designs including the pros & cons
- What are the tips that QA use to get the score right the first time
- Learn how to conduct effective Calibration sessions
- The role of Level 2 & Level 3 Quality Evaluation – you don’t always need a scorecard
- Evaluation of Form samples
Module 4: Monitoring Quality – what we need to know
- Who should do it?
- How often should we do it?
- How should we do it?
- What should we monitor?
- What tools should we use?
- What are the other strategic purposes of Monitoring and how can we accommodate those as well?
- Ultimately making Monitoring & Measuring reality more efficient and effective
Module 5: The role of Coaching – what we need to know
- Who should do the coaching? Service Quality? Team Leaders?
- How to clear up the tension that can exist between QA & Team Leaders
- How many calls or emails or text chats, etc. should we do per Agents?
- What is the difference between ‘coaching’ and ‘judging’?
- How do I develop Agent performance reports and what is the best way to present these?
- What is ‘praise’ and how does it differ from coaching?
Module 6: The role of the Service Audit & VOC
- Using Surveys to capture VOC
- Using Mystery Shopper to capture
- An overview of Quantitative & Qualitative Research
About your trainer
Your trainer over the course of the two days is Daniel Ord from OmniTouch International, one of, if not the leading, contact centres trainers in the world with his courses regularly selling out across the globe.
Daniel Ord – Leading Global Call Centre Trainer
Daniel has trained over 50,000 participants across over 40 countries and is regularly featured in leading contact centre publications and he has been a regular visitor to Australia for over 20 years.
Participants consistently rank Daniel as the best trainer they’ve had with incredible subject matter expertise, excellent storytelling with real-world examples and of course, a great sense of humour so you’ll have some fun while you learn!
Credentials-wise, Dan is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), an International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) Certified Associate, a Call Centre Industry Advisory Council Training Partner (CIAC), Net Promoter Certified and the first to bring professional management level Contact Centre certification to Asia back in the early 00s.
Your ticket includes:
- All course takeaways (workbooks, monitoring forms, design checklists, definitions and more.)
- Full catering with morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
- A great opportunity to network with other contact centre & CX professionals.
About the Venue
For those travelling interstate, the Pullman Melbourne on the Park provides discounted accommodation or you can stay nearby in Melbourne CBD and its just a short stroll through the beautiful gardens to the hotel (and across the road from the MCG!).
Public transport is just across the road (Jolimont train station) and there is discounted parking if you are planning to drive.
Save $500 with our Early Bird rate of $2,295 available until 31 December 2019. Price will revert to our normal price of $2,795 on 1 January 2020. You can book instantly with a credit card or request an invoice – just visit our CX skills website for more information.