- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
How to Lead and Manage Call Centre Employees (May 2021)
How to Improve your Employee Experience (EX)
With overwhelming evidence that improving the Employee Experience (EX) delivers benefits to your organisation, it’s no surprise there is a strong demand to equip managers with the skills they need to create an amazing workplace culture.
Drawing from our work with Managers & Team Leaders around the world for over two decades, we designed this May 2021 How to Manage and Lead Contact Centre Employees training course to help Management Team Members understand the practices, behaviours & practical ideas to lead, engage and create a better experience for their people (e.g. Employee Experience).
The four online modules (each four hours in duration) will provide participants with the skills to create amazing workplaces arming them with the critical components that make a great leader:
- Leadership and Management
- Empowering Team Leaders to succeed
- Performance management & conversations
- Employee Engagement and Culture
The modules are a combination of theory, great stories, lots of practice and of course, all delivered in a fun and welcoming environment that will ensure that at the end of the course, you’ll be ready to put your skills straight to work with confidence.
Note that this course is suitable for managing any type of employees, not just call centre agents!
Dates and Times
The May 2021 How to Manage and Lead Call Centre Employees online training is delivered via Zoom Teleconferencing and users will be sent any required materials prior to the course commencing.
- Session 1 – Tuesday 18th May 2021, 13:00 to 17:00 AEDT
- Session 2 – Wednesday 19th May 2021, 13:00 to 17:00 AEDT
- Session 3 – Thursday 20th May 2021, 13:00 to 17:00 AEDT
- Session 4 – Friday 21st May 2021, 13:00 to 17:00 AEDT
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more