Introduction to CX (August 2021)
There is a lot of ‘buzz’ around CX (Customer Experience) at the moment and the benefits it can have for employees, customers and an entire business.
Most people by now have heard the term CX but it’s incredibly common for people to not really understand just what CX actually means, what it consists of or how it is actually supposed to deliver all these amazing benefits.
That’s why we’ve designed this 8-hour online Introduction to CX workshop delivered in August 2021 to educate people coming from a limited background or knowledge of CX.
The course will equip them with a deep level of CX understanding including what it is (and isn’t), know-how around what’s involved and why it has become such an important discipline in organisational success.
The Introduction to CX online course is based on the international Customer Experience Professional Associations standards.
And for CX Leaders and CCXPs out there, this is also the perfect workshop to build CX competency across your Employees & Colleagues without the need for formal certification like the CCXP.
Who is the course suitable for?
In short, the Introduction to CX online course is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about CX.
We’ve been teaching CX courses since 2001 and whilst many of our Participants seek to become CX Leaders and Consultants, it’s also becoming clear that there are others who want to increase their awareness and understanding of CX practices and principles without striving to be a CX practitioner.
The Introduction to CX online course is delivered over two consecutive days (four hours each day) to fast-track CX Learnings with typical attendees for this course including:
- Senior Executives and Managers who want to understand the various components of CX and how and why it’s critical to business success.
- Contact Centre and Customer Service professionals who want to broaden their understanding of Customer Experience (CX) and improve their career opportunities.
- CX Leaders & CCXPs who want colleagues & employees in their organisation to better understand CX in a practical, motivating & engaging way.
- Sales and Marketing professionals who want to broaden their understanding of Customer Experience and why it matters.
If you are looking to become a CX practitioner or consultant, want a deeper level of CX understanding and/or prepare for the CCXP exam we recommend the more advanced Customer Experience Fundamentals Course (which is a 18-hour course) >
When is it?
The course is delivered over 2 x 4-hour online sessions (via ZOOM) at the following dates and times:
- Session 1 – 26th August 2021 13:00 to 17:00 AEST
- Session 2 – 27th August 2021 13:00 to 17:00 AEST
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more