Leadership Fundamentals Course
Leadership Fundamentals Training Course
- Do you need to improve the performance of your leadership team?
- Is your team achieving the best results for their talent?
- Does your leadership team work towards shared goals or does self-interest determine decisions?
- Is it time to invest in lifting the capability and output from your leadership team?
Our Leadership Fundamentals May 2021 training course introduces leaders to the key concepts that will equip them to drive high performance in their teams. The concepts used are deliberately simple to be easily applied in the workplace and contain language hooks that leadership teams can use to align goals and achieve real collaboration.
Aimed at frontline and mid manager levels, but useful for all leaders both new and experienced, this program will change the performance of your team through a focus on connecting with their people and prioritisation of their time.
Delivered over six weeks with two x 2-hour workshops each week (so a total of 12 workshops and 24 hours of live training), the workshops step leaders through the 6 focus areas of high-performance leadership including:
- Building Relationships
- Having the Right Conversation
- Motivating My Team
- Planning & Prioritising (Getting stuff done)
- Mindset and Running Great Meetings
- Change Leadership Through Clear Communication
The online training sessions are delivered via Zoom teleconferencing with the dates and times for the Leadership Fundamentals May 2021 training course as follows:
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more