Change Management for Contact Centre Leaders
Building a change capable workforce is critical to enable real business transformation, especially considering our experiences in the last twelve months. More than ever we expect Contact Centre leaders to play a major role in planning and implementing change… the changes seem never-ending, and bigger, and tougher to lead.
Leaders must understand the mechanisms of change management and have the skills to support and guide others through change with minimal negative impact on them or the business.
With the right tools, time and practice you can be a true change leader for your team and the organisation. This practical workshop will help you to confidently, capably, and calmly support and guide others through the change cycle, activities and emotions.
This practical workshop explores change from planning and implementation, to support and follow up. Discussions and activities will centre on the use of tools to navigate the impacts of change, manage the implementation and support those impacted.
Enrol all your leaders and work to jointly build your change action plan and reinforce learning…OR… come and work with leaders from other centres while learning and sharing ideas and insights.
With a practical focus on real change going on in YOUR workplace this highly interactive workshop provides hands-on guidance from the BBB Advisory team responsible for the recent sold-out Virtual Coffee Workshops.
This workshop will explore and enable you to:
- Explore tools and frameworks that allow you to effectively plan for change and lead others through the change cycle
- Communicate change pro-actively and effectively
- Develop methods and responses to assist others during change
- Identify and recruit change advocates and encourage team engagement in change
- Develop a change action plan based on established frameworks that can be adapted again and again for future change initiatives
- Connect change to business results
The workshops are held over 3 sessions of 90 minutes duration.
- Thursday 15th July 2021 14:00 AEST
- Thursday 22nd July 2021 14:00 AEST
- Thursday 29th July 2021 14:00 AEST
Auscontact Members $350, non-members $600
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more