- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Leading the Change (2pm session)
June 5 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$330
WFH, PYS legislation, COVID-19 Stimulus packages, webchat, sharemarket in freefall, async messaging, AI and bots, extending centre hours, moving premises, online self-service migration, new customer-focused KPIs, transition back into the office…the changes seem never-ending, and bigger, and tougher to lead.
Leaders need an additional set of tools in their tool box – of change leadership – to confidently, capably and calmly support and guide their team members through changed activities and emotions.
With a practical focus on transitioning teams from WFH back into the workplace – or a hybrid model – when staff will still be anxious, concerned and emotional, this highly interactive workshop provides hands-on guidance from the BBB Advisory team responsible for the recent sold-out Virtual Coffee Workshops.
This workshop will enable attendees to:
- Build an action plan for leading their team members to transition back into the workplace (or an alternative change)
- Obtain ideas, feedback and guidance on their action plan
- Explore tips, tools and frameworks to consistently structure their change action plans
- Explore communications methods, purposes and channels that positively engage their teams
- Understand the change matrix and how to support team members through any change
- Connecting change to business results
Send all your leaders to jointly build their transition action plan, or come along and work with leaders from other contact centres to gain ‘outside the box’ ideas.
Price: $195 for Auscontact members, $330 for non-members.
Bundle and save! You can also purchase this workshop in a bundle – click here >
Alternative session: Can’t make the 2:00 pm session? This course is also available at 9:00am >
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>