- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Leading the Change
September 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$195
Now more than ever, Leaders are navigating change at such a rapid pace that planning for change seems impossible – yet we still need to provide visibility over these changes for our people, and we are still required to be advocates for, and to drive, the implementations associated with change.
Managing and leading change effectively requires a specific set of skills, and the ‘know-how’ in how to use them.
This 3 hour workshop will explore and enable attendees to:
- Identify the key requirements of any change – rapid or not – and to plan for the action required to implement within a team environment
- explore the impacts of change to identify possible success and
- nominate roles and support methods that assist staff during change
- involve your team in the change to increase adoption and help drive the change
- encourage team collaboration, accountability in team members
This practical and engaging workshop explores change from planning to implementation, to support and follow up stages. Discussions and activities will enable attendees to use the tools required to identify and navigate the impacts of change, manage the implementation and successfully support the change towards success.
Auscontact members $195 Non members $330
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>