- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Next Level Leadership Training
May 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$560
In this one day program, attendees will be challenged to think differently about how they approach their role and take their leaders and teams to the next level.
This program was designed around the theory that what got you to your current role won’t be enough to get you to your next role. To continue to succeed and grow it is essential to transition your thinking and approach to the next level of leadership.
Auscontact Members save $210 off the ticket price!
This program is ideal if you are a leader who:
- Manages a team of leaders
- Wants to gain more focus and drive better performance across your teams
- Recognises the need to increase emotional intelligence (EQ) to communicate with and influence stakeholders more effectively
- Needs help to improve the way you lead and think more strategically
- Has attended the Dynamic Leaders Tutelage and is ready to progress to the next level (ideal but not essential)
The day will be broken down into the following modules:
1. Next Level Leadership – looking at mindset, vertical & horizontal leadership principles and above/below the line behaviours, focus & agility
2. Awareness – of self and others and the emotional, logic and effort-based drivers behind each
3. Communication and Influence – understanding the levels of listening. Identifying opportunities to enhance written and verbal communication. Adapting style to suit the audience.
4. Conflict – understanding conflict, negotiating and managing effective change through metaphors and storytelling.
5. Driving Performance – motivating others through your role as a coach and mentor, defining success and above all having fun.
You will leave the day with:
- A new way to approach your role as a leader of leaders
- Structure and clarity on what success looks like for you and your team
- Tools and strategies to improve the way you influence and communicate
- Confidence in your leadership capabilities and optimism about future transitions
Shelley Flett is an expert in leadership and team performance. With over a decade of experience in Customer Service across banking & telecommunications, Shelley focuses on helping managers maximise efficiency and build high-performance team cultures. Shelley works with leaders and teams to increase; individual productivity, staff retention and engagement, customer satisfaction and advocacy for change.
Looking for some expert leadership tips now? Click here for the latest leadership articles written by industry experts.
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>