Next Level Leadership is a two-day program for leaders of leaders. Attendees will be challenged to think differently about how they approach their role and take their leaders and teams to the next level.
This program was designed around the theory that what got you to your current role won’t be enough to get you to your next role. To continue to succeed and grow it is essential to transition your thinking and approach to the next level of leadership.
1. Next level leadership – looking at mindset, vertical & horizontal leadership principles and above/below the line behaviours.
2. Focus – on intention, direction and personal brand.
3. Agility – becoming an agile leader and learning to deal with ambiguity.
4. Awareness – of self and others and the emotional, logic and effort based drivers behind each.
5. Communication – understanding the levels of listening. Identifying opportunities to enhance written and verbal communication.
6. Influence – ability to adapt style to senior management, peers, direct reports and stakeholders for optimal outcomes.
7. Conflict – understanding conflict, negotiating and managing effective change through metaphors and storytelling.
8. Driving Performance – motivating others through your role as a coach and mentor, defining success and above all having fun.
Shelley Flett is an expert in leadership and team performance. With over a decade of experience in Customer Service across banking & telecommunications, Shelley focuses on helping managers maximise efficiency and build high performance team cultures. Shelley works with leaders and teams to increase; individual productivity, staff retention and engagement, customer satisfaction and advocacy for change. Learn more about Shelly
Got an event coming up that you'd like to promote?
Click here to learn more