Outbound Sales (March 2021)
Outbound selling scares salespeople and customers alike – mainly because it’s been done so badly by so many for so long. In fact, some people will try to convince themselves and anyone who’ll listen that outbound selling is a waste of time, that it’s obsolete. They really want marketing to do all the heavy lifting in order to drive inbound opportunities.
But that’s just because they don’t know how.
Outbound sales is still a successful business strategy when used well. And given the crazy uncertain business environment we’re in for a while yet, the more tools we have available to use to reach and convert business, the better. The truth is that 2020 saw the world change and with it, many of our traditional approaches. When it came to lockdowns and restrictions with more businesses opting to have their people work from home, it changed our ways of working.
As many organisations grapple with changed customer behaviour, they need to have a number of approaches to reach their customers in a way that works for both parties. When face to face meetings are still tricky ground to navigate, outbound sales teams are emerging as a new normal.
In this March 2021 Outbound Sales Training Course we’ll explore the following:
- What outbound sales is and isn’t
- How to do outbound selling well: techniques and approaches
- Supporting outbound selling with tools and software
- Strategies to increase sales using outbound selling
Shifting your mindset and approach to outbound selling ensures your team looks forward to making calls and uses every call to ignite better customer relationships and improve opportunities to improve results across Sales Conversion, Net Promoter Score, Call Quality and Employee Engagement.
Course Dates and times
- Session 1 – Monday 22nd March, 2021 13:00 to 15:00 AEDT
- Session 2 – Monday 29th March 2021, 13:00 to 15:00 AEDT
- Session 3 – Monday 12th April 2021, 13:00 to 15:00 AEST
- Session 4 – Monday 19th April 2021, 13:00 to 15:00 AEST
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more