Quality Assurance for Contact Centres – November 2021
Quality Assurance for Contact Centres Training Course – November 2021
- Are you struggling to improve the quality in your contact centre but don’t know how to improve it?
- Do you already have a Quality Assurance checklist/scorecard but not sure if it’s set up correctly or measuring the right things?
- Are you focussed mainly on productivity measures (e.g. AHT, number of calls etc) but not sure how to measure quality?
- Do you know you need a quality scorecard but not sure how to create one and what measures you should be using?
- Does your existing scorecard only focus on compliance metrics like (did the agent use their name in the greeting, complete the identity check, provide a reference number etc and have very little focus on the quality of the conversation with the customer?
- Are you or your agents unsure of what a good call should sound like?
The November 2021 Quality Assurance for Contact Centres course will benefit anyone who is looking to implement or optimise a Quality Assurance Program in a contact centre environment.
Typical roles would include Team Leaders, Contact Centre Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Customer Experience specialists and Knowledge Management Specialists.
As the quality output from the contact centres impacts your whole organisation, we also recommend involving key stakeholders from other areas of your business in the design of their QA program where possible either during this course or at a later stage (e.g. marketing, sales, executive teams etc).
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more