- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Quality Management for Customer Success (Sydney)
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$898.70
COPC® Quality Management for Customer Success will teach you the techniques used by industry leaders to ensure the quality function drives improvement in the customer experience AND provides value to the wider business.
This course is designed to provide you with practical skills and knowledge that can be used to benchmark your own business against world-class standards, while helping you design a quality framework from the ground up.
What you will learn:
– How to design quality forms to maximise value
– How to use statistics to determine optimal sample size
– The sampling approaches used by industry leaders
– The 5 steps to ensure QA calibration
– The type and frequency of quality analysis to drive performance
– How to drive improvement at the program and individual level
– How to quantify the value of the quality function
Rating: 4.6, 49 Reviews (100% Top Two Box)
“Insights into effective calibration and analysing our data is incredible” 5/5
“Great insight into industry standards and guide on how to manage QA, calibration and coaching” 5/5
“With an objective to gain insights into best practice the program met expectations. With regards to the effective sampling and calibration being the two biggest areas of learning for me. Enjoyed everything” – 5/5
“Facilitator was very knowledgable, spoke well and professionally. Interesting insights with best practice in quality framework and why. Can be applied to operations effectively” – 5/5
“Easy to understand presentation & manual. Clear presenter and knowledge. Good understanding of QA now” – 4/5
“Very interactive. Credible presenter. Solid extensive information about the topic” – 5/5
“Great pace, great to have such a knowledge presenter with so much experience in QA from all industries” – 5/5
“Well paced, clearly spoken presenter, good manual, not killed by ppt!” 5/5
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>