- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Resolving Conflict in the Workplace (March 2021)
We’re kicking off 2021 with a caffeine starter as we’re back with BBB Advisory for another series of Virtual Coffee Workshops!
After many many coffees with industry leaders, hearing about your triumphs and challenges the first series has been designed to address the hot topics that were uncovered in previous sessions during 2020.
Join the BBB team of Lyn, Kylie & Trisha as they provide you with guidance to get you out of first gear in 2021. Don’t sail through the year as crew, captain your ship!
Resolving Conflict in the Workplace March 2021 online workshop
Handling conflict in teams and businesses effectively ensures performance and employee engagement are not interrupted or becomes a costly item to an organisation.
The secret to handling conflict is in prevention; businesses and team who confront conflicts successfully actually perform better, and are more innovative than their peers.
Resolving conflict requires skill and confidence, so in this workshop, you will learn:
- The underlying factors of conflict in teams
- How to identify potential conflict early on and to acknowledge it skillfully
- How to resolve conflict and transform it into performance
- Auscontact Members: $30 per workshop
- Non Members: $50 per workshop
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more