- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals
As contact centre leaders we’re often asked to participate in technology assessment or projects about automation in the contact centre. Whilst automation is commonplace, the skills to understand and make informed decisions are not necessarily innate.
We’ve all seen implementations that were completed with the best of intention, but not quite hitting the mark. These sessions over four weeks will provide you with the following:
- Understanding of the RPA life cycle
- How to evaluate automation opportunities
- How to calculate ROI
- Best Practices in Automation Project Management using RPA Framework
- Bonus – Building your own bot!
Join Saurabh Burman, Automation and AI Specialist at VIS Global as he leads you through this program. Saurabh has almost 20 years of industry experience in implementing automation in business operations. He holds a Master of Analytics from RMIT.
Delivered over Four Sessions:
- Friday 20th November
- Friday 27th November
- Friday 4th December
- Friday 11th December
Pricing: Auscontact member price: $350, non-members $570
Sponsoring Vendor: VIS Global
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar? Click here to learn more