- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Royal Automobile Club WA Case Study
Delivering Exceptional Member Experiences – Purpose, People and Platform
Not just any motoring club, the Royal Automobile Club of WA (RAC) is a trusted, not-for-profit, member-based mutual organisation, passionate about delivering exceptional member services and giving back to their community.
The #1 brand in WA, with over 1.2M members representing over 60% of the state’s population, RAC has a staggering 400 agents responding to 22,000+ enquiries a day across voice, email and chat.
Hear from Croyden McLennan, Product Owner – Contact Centre, Group IT Operations and learn RAC’s top strategies for driving maximum customer and business value from your contact centre in a new virtual and hybrid working world, including:
- Winning customer interactions with a remote and agile workforce
- Transforming every agent into a top performer, from anywhere
- Delivering excellence across all channels with cutting-edge omni-channel capabilities
- Building a business case for cloud with NICE inContact CXone
- Future-proofing against a world of change with a rapidly scalable cloud contact centre solution
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more