- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Service from Home Without Missing a Beat
May 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are your agents staying productive while working remotely?
When disaster strikes, the contact centre becomes an even more integral part of a business’ operation. Customers now, more than ever, need the same level of support they’ve come to expect, regardless of what is happening at the office or around the world.
With cloud technology, you can allow agents to work from anywhere and still function as a cohesive team, without missing a beat.
Join Fiona Keough, CEO of Auscontact, and Briana Lassig, Product Marketing Manager at RingCentral on this webinar to learn:
- Why having agents work from home can be the best solution for customer service
- Keys for success for a work at home agent model
- How today’s technology allows agents to provide 5-star service, even while they’re remote
- Which organisations are nailing the work from home model already
Briana Lassig is a Product Marketing Manager at RingCentral. She began her career in customer advocacy, and is now responsible for content development for RingCentral Customer Engagement product portfolio. She holds a M.A. in Marketing Communications with a focus in branding and entertainment from USC, and B.A. from Pitzer College in World Literature and Spanish.
Please note this session is sponsored by Ring Central. For a list of all suppliers who provide cloud contact centre solutions for Australian customers please search our free CX Directory >
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>