The Coaching Model Successful Leaders Use
Whether you are new to leadership, or you’ve practiced in the role for some time; every leader wants to know how to coach well, and to enable their team members to be the best they can be.
This workshop enables you to coach with purpose, and gain the ability and confidence to really make a difference to your people’s performance – no matter how many personality types you may have in your team!
In this workshop, we explore the following:
- Is coaching different to training and mentoring a team member for success?
- The GROW MODEL fundamentals, understanding them fully and how to use them.
- How to successfully coach your high performers, difficult communicators, and even your more ‘challenging’ team members.
- Coaching models and communication skills essential for coaching – what to use, when to use it and how.
- How to align your other leadership tools to enhance the coaching experience.
This workshop is essential for leaders who…
- You don’t yet have a ‘tool’ you can rely on to help you coach your people well.
- You already use the GROW MODEL however you’re not feeling it’s very effective.
- You’re not sure what questions to ask to get the best out of the time set aside for coaching.
- You’ve asked yourself – “what’s the difference between a performance meeting or one-on-one, and a coaching session”?
- You have team members who derail your coaching sessions.
- You think “how do I make these sessions valuable that my people want to do this”?
- You spend the time coaching with your team member, yet you’re not seeing positive performance as a result.
- You may not be sure of the value you can give to a team member who already performs well, and is happy in their role.
If you are a leader or wanting to become a leader and can identify with one, some, or all of the above, this workshop may be for you!
Auscontact Members: AU $ 165.00
Non Members: AU $ 330.00
Facilitated by BBB Advisory