Virtual Coffee Roundtable – Your Customers
August 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30
Feeling like you need to chat with other centre managers and hear what they are doing?
If you are, join us for a coffee and spend some time sharing and learning what other centres are doing during these unprecedented times because we’re all in this together… BBB Advisory will cover off the questions that are on the minds of contact centre managers:
- What challenges are other managers facing to move their people back in? What’s working/not?
- What changes are happening in performance?
- Have your Team Leaders created the best operating rhythm to support their team?
- How is everyone coaching poor performance? What solutions are being used to keep people engaged and motivated?
- How do I make sure I am getting the most out of my leaders and my people so they can be at their best for our customers?
- This is just a sample of what we’ll cover!
Contact Centre Managers are among the most resilient and change adaptive managers – but these are unusual times and the opportunity to share ideas and discuss options with peers will allow you to consider what is best suited for – your operations, your people and your customers.
Join us for a relaxed but informative three-part series of Virtual Coffee Roundtables designed for Centre Managers.
In this session:
Our customers are needing us differently. Therefore, the way we communicate with our customers’ needs to be different. ‘Average’ communication skills are no longer cutting it – agents need increased empathy, concise solution presentation and efficient ‘next step’ conversations.
We will consider and share ideas on how you can make changes to your conversations/quality framework and recruitment so you get the right people for your team and your customers get the support and help they need.
$30 per person
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>