- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Personal Resilience Program
May 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$560
The Personal Resilience Program is a one-day workshop for anyone working in a fast-paced and often reactive environment. Attendees will learn strategies to help build and maintain their own personal resilience as well as opportunities to build relationships and support the people around them.
Resilience isn’t something we’re born with, we build it from a young age as we experience and overcome challenging and undesirable situations. Throughout life, we continue to experience adversity and it is our levels of resilience that determine how quickly we bounce back and persist through the discomfort.
This program is ideal if you are:
- Working in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
- Required to improve performance year on year
- Experiencing overwhelm with your workload and worry about failing
- Feeling stressed, anxious, rundown, frustrated or any negative emotion that persists longer than you would expect
You will leave the day with:
- Greater awareness of resilience and the role it plays in a healthy workplace
- Strategies to start building/maintaining your own personal resilience
- Heightened awareness of yourself and others
- A toolkit of resources to access when resilience levels are dipping
Shelley Flett is an expert in leadership and team performance. With over a decade of experience in Customer Service across banking & telecommunications, Shelley focuses on helping managers maximise efficiency and build high-performance team cultures. Shelley works with leaders and teams to increase; individual productivity, staff retention and engagement, customer satisfaction and advocacy for change.
NOTE: Auscontact members save $210! Non-Member $560, Auscontact Members $350
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>