- Sorry, this event has now passed. To find all our new events coming soon, click the "All Events" link above.
Why Intelligent Automation is a Must-Have for Organisations
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
In these unprecedented times, businesses must continue to match and exceed the performance required from customers to remain cost-effective and competitive.
What will it take to expand your services to remain resilient and capitalise on new business opportunities? How do you keep customers and employees happy?
In this session, explore the advantages of intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (IA) for the contact centre. You also will learn how Maribyrnong City Council implemented RPA to improve citizen services.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How RPA and IA can transform your contact centre
- How to boost performance cost-effectively — improving average handle time, first call resolution and other outcomes
- How to deliver a better experience for corporate customers, their customers, and your employees — automating manual tasks to accelerate and enhance customer support
- How to grow your business — attracting new corporate customers and retaining customers with high-quality support and expanded services
- Fiona Keough, CEO Auscontact Association
- Alex Koshy, Senior Director Programme Lead, Asia – Automation Anywhere
- David Reipsamen, Digitial Program Lead, Maribyrnong City Council
- Vikul Furia, Director, VIS Global
Search specialist suppliers of customer management technology like automation, knowledge management systems, chatbots and more in the free CX Directory >
Like to add your upcoming event to the Australian CX & Contact Centre Industry Calendar? Click here to learn more >>>