Workforce Management for Team Leaders (June 2021)
Workforce Management for Team Leaders training course
Often we ‘grow up’ in the contact centre and are promoted into leadership roles needing to interpret specialised highly technical call centre data into human terms.
This Workforce Management for Team Leaders June 2021 course will reveal the WFM essentials to know for success.
Auscontact is pleased to partner with Call Design specialists in WFO, to deliver this session.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to network with your peers, learn while having fun and take back some great tools to your business to improve the experience of your team and customers alike.
Join us to build your contact centre toolkit!
- What is the role of Workforce Management, why is it so important and the challenges in optimising the customer experience?
- Forecasting, Scheduling and Real-time management insights;
- Workforce Management Engagement – how to engage your team.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a Workforce Planner, Scheduler, Real-Time Analyst, Forecaster, Administrator, Co-ordinator (in fact if your job title starts with Workforce) then this is not the professional development session for you.
Auscontact members: $550
Looking for consulting help with Workforce Management?
- Search a list of industry consultants who specialise in WFM >
- Search industry suppliers of WFM technology >
Like to add your upcoming event and get more attendees? Click here to learn more