The Top 15 Call Centre Memes for 2018
We’ve crunched all the data from our Call Centre Legends page to determine the best call centre memes for 2018.
Now there are about a zillion ways to measure things on Facebook so we decided to add up the total number of likes, shares and comments to determine the top 15 call centre memes from 2018 (we thought that would be the fairest way).
Turns out that Microsoft Excel can actually be a useful tool after all!
So if you want to enjoy a good laugh about working in the call centre industry we are thrilled to share with you our 15 best call centre memes for 2018 below.
The 15 best call centre memes for 2018
We thought we build the suspense and count down the top 15 call centre memes in 2018 from 15 to 1.
15. Always good to seek clarity right?
14. A new take on hump day
13. Which Britney Spears are you?
12. Looks like they will be sorely missed…
11. Looks like they will be sorely missed…
10. Imagine having to deal with that all day. Oh wait 🤦♂️
9. Isn’t it just great, especially when the customer is an asshole.
8. You’ve gotta love this, especially when your ‘mate’ was giving you crap while you were on the call.
7. It’s why I need a permanent supply of
alcohol pain relief
6. Who needs to win the lottery when you can just work in a call centre lol
5. I’m starting to wonder which one is actually the sane one…
4. Ssshhh don’t tell anyone
3. We aren’t one to name names but let’s face it, we all know someone in our centre…
2. The best part of working in a call centre is some of the amazing friends you make. So when one of them doesn’t show up…
And the #1 call centre meme for 2018 is…
While you are here check out some of our other popular articles:
- The top 10 call centre memes for 2017
- 10 Signs you’ve been working in a call centre too long
- 7 Things only real call centre agents will understand
Find all the upcoming courses, site tours and training courses for call centre employees on the Australian CX Industry Events Calendar >>>