The COPC® Family of Standards is a globally recognised performance management framework that enables you to measure and improve all operational activities that support the customer experience.
COPC is an acronym for Customer Operations Performance Centre.
Who is COPC?
COPC is a management consulting business originally founded in the USA in 1996.
Privately held, COPC specialises in customer experience transformation and they provide a range of services including consulting, training, certification and benchmarking.
With specific regards to CX, their Family of Standards include:
- CSP Standard for Customer Service Providers (for internal operations)
- OSP Standard for Outsourcer Service Providers (for outsourced operations)
COPC Standards and Certifications
COPC has developed their OWN standards which comes in three versions:
- Customer Service Providers
- Outsourced Service Providers
- Vendor Management Organisations
As a private company, they offer training and certification courses and all the training is provided by COPC certified trainers.
Whilst traditionally more contact centre focussed, COPC now offer Customer Experience (CX) training and certification as well.
As this is a private company, CPOC is an alternative to the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) which is a not for profit organisation offering global standards and certification.
Looking for training and consulting solutions for your contact centre?
As CX Central is an industry service, you may find the links below helpful if you are searching for training, certification and consulting service providers:
- We provide specialised training courses for contact centres and customer experience on our CX Skills website including CX Management Fundamentals (helping people prepare for the CCXP exam, introduction to Contact Centre Management and lots more). Search CX Skills >
- On the CX Industry Business Directory you’ll find;
- Search a list of all the upcoming industry public training courses on the CX Industry Events Calendar >