The COPC® Family of Standards is a globally recognised performance management framework that enables you to measure and improve all operational activities that support the customer experience.
COPC is an acronym for Customer Operations Performance Centre.
Who is COPC?
COPC is a management consulting business originally founded in the USA in 1996.
Privately held, COPC specialises in customer experience transformation and they provide a range of services including consulting, training, certification and benchmarking.
With specific regards to CX, their Family of Standards include:
- CSP Standard for Customer Service Providers (for internal operations)
- OSP Standard for Outsourcer Service Providers (for outsourced operations)
Need to find some training providers or professional standards suppliers?
- Search a list of trainers that specialise in cx and contact centre management & team leader training >
- Search a list of trainers that provide frontline agent related training >
- Search a list of companies and associations that provide standards and accreditations >
- Search a list of all the upcoming industry public training courses on the CX Industry Events Calendar >