How to Improve Performance in a Call Centre
The modern call centre is certainly a lot more complicated than it used to be.
Competing pressures from customer demands, senior management and staff are often at odds with each other making the call centre managers role complex to say the least.
But don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
We’ve collated all our articles on how you can improve performance in a call centre to make it easier for you to tap into some expert tips and guides.
From games you can play to boost performance, tips on some technology that can help and more you’ll find lots of useful information.
Some other useful links for you:
- Sometimes the best way to improve your skills and awareness is through attending training courses and conferences. You can find all the ones coming up on our Events Calendar so you can pick what’s best for you.
- Leadership plays a big part in driving performance and we’ve got some great expert tips on leadership and coaching.
- A key to improving performance in a call centre is having an engaged workforce. We’ve got lots of hints and tips here.
Finally, don’t go it alone! We’ve got some great online communities you can tap into:
- We have an active group on Facebook. It’s a private group and only visible to approved members.
- We also have a group on LinkedIn for CX & Call Centre Professionals