Key Findings from the FMG 2017 B2B Sales Report
7 Feb 2018, Sydney, Australia For the second year in a row FMG has released the results of our Australian based independent sales research study – the 2017 B2B Sales Report – Australian Trends & Outlook.
FMG surveyed more than 200 sales leaders across Australia, focusing on organisations that engage in Business to Business (B2B) sales the aim of the research was to:
– Benchmark trends and challenges facing those managing B2B sales teams
– Uncover the future outlook as seen by these B2B sales leaders
– Present a comprehensive view of the how B2B sales teams are facing the challenges in today’s economic climate.
With a focus on sales team dynamics, sales team effectiveness, sales targets and lead management, including systems and processes, the B2B Sales Report provides an opportunity for B2B sales professionals to see how they are performing against other Australian Sales Teams.
Key findings from this year’s research are:
- Sales teams have continued to grow and are expected to grow further during 2018
- Looking at sales targets the responses overall were positive with 69% of organisations meeting sales targets in 2016/17 and 77% of respondents expecting to meet the current financial year’s target
- 96% of respondents have either gained market share or remained the same
- The biggest challenges facing sales teams are sourcing quality leads, followed by increased competition
- Referrals and partnerships are becoming increasingly important as new sales channels
About Forrest Marketing Group
Forrest Marketing Group (FMG) provides lead generation, telemarketing and call centre solutions to organisations across Australia. Richard Forrest established the company back in 2006 and the company is still based in Manly Vale, New South Wales. Many businesses struggle to generate a sales opportunities to achieve their revenue, profit and growth targets. FMG helps clients achieve their goals by generating leads, setting appointments, closing sales and servicing customers.
Selling on the phone is all we do and we get results. Each year we uncover sales opportunities that result in millions of dollars of new business for our clients.
To find out more about the report (or to obtain a copy) please contact Mrs. Sally Cannon, Marketing Manager, Forrest Marketing Group on +612 9939 6888 or visit their website at www.fmgroup.com.au/
Find a list of all current call centre outsourcers and BPOs where you can filter by country and area of expertise – search our CX Directory.