Concentrix ANZ March 2017 Update
Peter Monk, Country General Manager Concentrix, has provided a quick update on their progress. Concentrix first entered the Australian and New Zealand market in March 2014 and now employs over 1,500 staff across 6 locations in Australia and New Zealand including a new site that just opened in Wellington (refer to video below).
Global news and wins:
- FY2016 results: Revenues were reported as USD1.6 billion for the year (up from USD1.4 billion in 2015. Operating income was USD63.9 million (up from 51.1 million)
- Significant new business wins and client retention was recorded with acknowledged disruptors and major brands in the banking, technology and healthcare markets
- Vehicle recall inventory management a full service solution including hundreds of field support staff managing the recall of thousands of vehicles over two years
Local Australasian News & Wins:
- Commenced the delivery of a customer service solution for a leading telecommunications company
- Initiated web-chat support, as a key part of the digital transformation, for an Australian superannuation provider out of our Ballarat service centre
- Launched a customer service solution for a leading FMCG brand – again from our regional Victoria centre in Ballarat
- Opened a new centre in Wellington twice! with the earthquake causing a 3-day service disruption we were back live very quickly!
- Australia & New Zealand delivery: Six finalists for the Global Stevie Sales and Customer Service Awards
- India delivery: Confirmation of top vendor for major US Healthcare client achieving 99.6% accuracy across year whilst growing the team size
- Asia Pacific: Concentrix awarded winner for Top company to work for in Asia by Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2016
- Concentrix named in HfS Winners Circle for Digital Contact Centres
Concentrix new contact centre in Wellington New Zealand
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit https://www.concentrix.com/