Concentrix ANZ March 2017 Update Released
Peter Monk, Country General Manager for Australia and New Zealand has provided a quick update on their progress through the Concentrix ANZ March 2017 Update.
Concentrix first entered the Australian and New Zealand market in March 2014 and now employs over 1,500 staff across 6 locations in Australia and New Zealand including a new site that just opened in Wellington (refer to video below).
Global news and wins:
- FY2016 results: Revenues were reported as USD1.6 billion for the year (up from USD1.4 billion in 2015. Operating income was USD63.9 million (up from 51.1 million)
- Significant new business wins and client retention was recorded with acknowledged disruptors and major brands in the banking, technology and healthcare markets
- Vehicle recall inventory management a full service solution including hundreds of field support staff managing the recall of thousands of vehicles over two years
Local Australasian News & Wins:
- Commenced the delivery of a customer service solution for a leading telecommunications company
- Initiated web-chat support, as a key part of the digital transformation, for an Australian superannuation provider out of our Ballarat service centre
- Launched a customer service solution for a leading FMCG brand – again from our regional Victoria centre in Ballarat
- Opened a new centre in Wellington twice! with the earthquake causing a 3-day service disruption we were back live very quickly!
- Australia & New Zealand delivery: Six finalists for the Global Stevie Sales and Customer Service Awards
- India delivery: Confirmation of top vendor for major US Healthcare client achieving 99.6% accuracy across year whilst growing the team size
- Asia Pacific: Concentrix awarded winner for Top company to work for in Asia by Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2016
- Concentrix named in HfS Winners Circle for Digital Contact Centres
Concentrix new contact centre in Wellington New Zealand
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit https://www.concentrix.com/
Find a current list of Call Centre Outsourcers & BPOs on our CX Directory where you can quickly filter by country and expertise to find the right solution for your business.