NICE launches new contact centre platform in Australia
NICE inContact announces CXone – the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform is now available in Australia and New Zealand.
CXone is a fully-integrated and open cloud contact centre platform combining the industry’s leading Omnichannel Routing with the foremost technologies in Workforce Optimisation, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
NICE announced today the launch of CXone, the cloud platform that empowers organisations to provide an exceptional customer experience by acting smarter and responding faster to ever-changing consumer expectations.
CXone provides extensive functionality that meets the needs of organisations of all sizes by combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimisation, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence. CXone runs on AWS, utilising microservices, and is based on an open, cloud native foundation, which provides full elasticity, rapid turn up and unparalleled reliability.
Furthermore, CXone includes hundreds of APIs and enables integrations with dozens of partner solutions as well as customer-specific extensions, creating a broad technology ecosystem that extends its capabilities.
Organisations migrating to CXone will now benefit from capabilities available only in a true unified cloud platform. They can now:
- Increase and reduce size with full elasticity to address immediate operational needs in a pay as you go model
- Focus their energy on customer experience innovation rather than on infrastructure integrations Connect customer journeys in a highly personalised way across all channels
- Turn smart, state-of-the-art analytics insight into results in real time
- Unlock employee potential, and engage, motivate, and optimise the workforce
- Streamline processes and interactions using machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotic automation
CXone provides organisations with a clear and easy migration path from legacy on-premises and hosted solutions to a full, cloud native environment. This can be done at their own pace and while protecting existing investments.
Darren Rushworth, APAC President NICE:
“In today’s demanding and competitive environment, businesses need to be more agile than ever. Organisations are expected to constantly evolve and transform themselves to meet consumer demands. Using outdated technologies that require extreme integration efforts and long upgrade cycles cannot address the demands of the market.
“With NICE inContact CXone, organisations can now focus on day-to-day customer experience innovations rather than investing their energy in infrastructure integrations. The CXone platform allows them to rapidly and dynamically adapt their customer experience programs, act smarter to deliver a personalised journey across channels and touch points, and respond faster due to the agility of the platform’s cloud infrastructure. These will be the key attributes of today’s and tomorrow’s industry leaders.
“CXone is the outcome of the work of hundreds of engineers from NICE, inContact, and Nexidia, working together to merge the best and most advanced technologies into one cloud platform from one vendor.”
NICE inContact CXone offers a unique set of capabilities, now available for the first time as part of a single true cloud platform:
Complete, best-in-class cloud customer experience solutions
- Unified, enterprise-grade cloud native contact center applications, running on AWS, including Omnichannel Routing, Omnichannel Analytics, Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Management
- Integrated Analytics and AI capabilities, including Interaction Analytics, Desktop Analytics, Customer Journey Analytics and VOC Analytics
- Real-time interactions routing based on customer intent and employee persona, allowing personalised customer experiences
- Powerful Real-Time capabilities including real-time insight, employee guidance, and Real-Time Authentication
A single cloud native platform
- Full scalability and elasticity – grow or reduce your business as needed by paying as you go, based on what you use
- Fast turn ups – average of 60 days to be up and running
- Automatic upgrades – always be on the “latest and greatest” release
- DR and Redundancy – 99.99% guaranteed availability
- Integrated voice infrastructure and monitoring with the industry’s only voice service level agreement (SLA)
- Open and extensible with over 250 APIs and 65 development partners
A clear migration path
- Protect current investment – by combining on-premises and cloud native solutions in one platform
- A powerful roadmap to transform your business to full cloud native infrastructure
A platform delivered by the industry leader
- World’s most cloud native contact centre and WFO revenue and deployments
- Six billion interactions delivered in the cloud annually
- Over 200,000 agents in the cloud
- Serving 85 of the Fortune 100 companies
- Recognised by industry analysts as the No. 1 provider of CCaaS, WFO, and Analytics solutions
- Extensive professional services expertise and experience migrating customers to our cloud native customer experience platform, including specialised enterprise services
NICE (Nasdaq:NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organisations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organisations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organisations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.