Add Your CX Event
Looking for an effective way to get more people to your upcoming event? Our Events Calendar is frequently visited by CX & call centre professionals as it’s the only place on the internet you will find all the Australian contact centre, call centre, customer service and CX events in the one location.
Why have an Events Calendar?
Having worked in the industry for over 30 years, it was always frustrating trying to work out what training, conferences etc were coming up so I could plan either my attendance or find something suitable for my team. Conferences organisers are great at promoting their event, trainers are great at promoting their events, Auscontact great at promoting their events but there was never anywhere I could see all the events in the one location. Until now!
With our audience of CX Professionals, it’s the perfect location to add your event to increase expose and ultimately to boost attendees to your event. With Google Adwords costing between $6 and $30 per click for conference/course/training related search terms, our low one-off price of just $79 to market directly to your target audience offers exceptional value.
Turbo Boost exposure
Our Events Calendar receives steady traffic but if you are looking to give your event a further boost, we also offer an optional advertising pack where we will push your event to our audience of over 30k CX professionals. For an additional $149 we will post your event on our Facebook and LinkedIn groups as well as a dedicated EDM to our newsletter subscribers (who have opted in to receive new event notifications)
Frequently asked questions on how to add your CX Event
What type of events can I submit?
- CX conferences including all call centres, contact centres, BPO, outsourcing/procurement, digital, leadership and more.
- Training courses for people working in call centres, customer service & sales along with leadership and management training.
- Webinars for a range of topics including call centre technology, best practices, thought leadership and more.
- Site tours.
- Networking events for people working in the contact centre or the call centre industry.
- Workshops and seminars for contact centre and CX related topics.
Not sure if yours is OK? Contact us for a friendly chat.
Is there any cost?
To add your event and place it in front of thousands of contact centre professionals who regularly check our Events Calendar we charge a small one-off fee of $79 ex GST per event. Payment can be made by credit card at the end of our online submission form.
We are constantly promoting our Events Calendar to our Audience and with top rankings for event-related keyword searches in Google, its the perfect place to showcase your event directly to your target audience.
What does the optional advertising pack include?
If you’d like to boost the visibility of your event to our audience of CX professionals we also have an optional Advertising Pack for $149 ex GST that you can purchase.
The additional advertising pack includes:
- One dedicated EDM to our subscribers who have opted in to receive Events notifications
- One post on our Facebook Call Centre Legends page of over 17k followers (targeted to the area close to your event)
- One post in our private CX Leaders Facebook group (currently just over 600 but growing quickly)
- One post on our LinkedIn network (over 8k)
How to add your CX event
To ensure we capture all the components necessary, to list your event please complete our online submission form. Please allow approximately 5 minutes to complete the wizard.
What information do you ask for?
So you can breeze through our online wizard, here’s a list of information we require:
- Time and dates of your event
- Location details (for events at a physical venue )
- The URL for people to book (we don’t process bookings, we simply refer them to your booking URL/process)
- Two descriptions of your event:
- A short teaser of no more than 30 words (that appears in the calendar) when people hover over the event
- A long description that contains all the details and sells your event (seen when they click on the event)
- Pricing information along with special offers for our audience (if applicable)
- Optional images that can be included to help promote your event
- 500 x 250 of your logo (appears when people hover over your event on our calendar)
- 700 x 250 header (appears when people click on your event in our calendar)
- Your contact details
- Credit card for payment
Do you take any commissions from our bookings?
No, all booking requests are directed to a URL of your choice. Aside from our small processing fee, there is nothing more to pay and all the revenue from the event is yours to keep.
Does CX Central run any events themselves?
At this stage no however we are looking to run some specific events later in 2018.
I’m interested in an Event Partnership
We do offer limited Event Partnerships designed to help support and promote your event where there is a strong alignment between both brands. Click here to learn more.