As you know, there’s a lot of work that goes into setting up an event. From finding a suitable venue, speakers, materials, catering, events etc a great event relies on getting all of the various components to come together at the right time to achieve a great outcome.
But even if you get all that right, what if no one knows about your event? Our Events Calendar is the only place on the internet that lists all the upcoming events for the CX industry from training courses, conferences, networking events, workshops, webinars and more so it receives regular traffic from CX professionals specifically looking for their next event for either themselves or their team members.
That, of course, makes it’s a great location to list your event directly to your target market!
For just one low price of $79 your event will be added to our calendar and be seen by thousands of CX professionals. And if you’d really like to ramp up the promotion, for an additional $149 we’ll promote your event directly to our audience across LinkedIn and Facebook along with an EDM to our subscribers who have asked us to let them know about new upcoming events.
Hurry! For a short time, we are offering 50% off all event listings! Just use the code 50OFF on the check out page to apply your discount.
Why you should add your event to our Events Calendar
Frequently asked questions on how to add your CX Event
What type of events can I submit?
- CX conferences including all call centres, contact centres, BPO, outsourcing/procurement, digital, leadership and more.
- Training courses for people working in call centres, customer service & sales along with leadership and management training.
- Webinars for a range of topics including call centre technology, best practices, thought leadership and more.
- Site tours.
- Networking events for people working in the contact centre or the call centre industry.
- Workshops and seminars for contact centre and CX related topics.
Not sure if yours is OK? Contact us for a friendly chat.
Is there any cost?
To add your event and place it in front of thousands of contact centre professionals who regularly check our Events Calendar we charge a small one-off fee of $79 ex GST per event. Payment can be made by credit card at the end of our online submission form.
We are constantly promoting our Events Calendar to our Audience and with top rankings for event-related keyword searches in Google, its the perfect place to showcase your event directly to your target audience.
What does the optional advertising pack include?
If you’d like to boost the visibility of your event to our audience of CX professionals we also have an optional Advertising Pack for $149 ex GST that you can purchase.
The additional advertising pack includes:
- One dedicated EDM to our subscribers who have opted in to receive Events notifications
- One post on our Facebook Call Centre Legends page of over 18k followers (targeted to the area close to your event)
- One post in our private CX Leaders Facebook group (currently just over 700 but growing quickly)
- One post on our LinkedIn network (over 8k)
How to add your CX event
To ensure we capture all the components necessary, to list your event please complete our online submission form. Please allow approximately 5 minutes to complete the wizard.
What information do you ask for?
So you can breeze through our online wizard, here’s a list of information we require:
- Time and dates of your event
- Location details (for events at a physical venue )
- The URL for people to book (we don’t process bookings, we simply refer them to your booking URL/process)
- Two descriptions of your event:
- A short teaser of no more than 30 words (that appears in the calendar) when people hover over the event
- A long description that contains all the details and sells your event (seen when they click on the event)
- Pricing information along with special offers for our audience (if applicable)
- Optional images that can be included to help promote your event
- 500 x 250 of your logo (appears when people hover over your event on our calendar)
- 700 x 250 header (appears when people click on your event in our calendar)
- Your contact details
- Credit card for payment
Do you take any commissions from our bookings?
No, all booking requests are directed to a URL of your choice. Aside from our small processing fee, there is nothing more to pay and all the revenue from the event is yours to keep.
Does CX Central run any events themselves?
At this stage no however we are looking to run some specific events later in 2018.
I’m interested in an Event Partnership
We do offer limited Event Partnerships designed to help support and promote your event where there is a strong alignment between both brands. Click here to learn more.