Interview with Dr. Jason Price, Managing Director – Price Perrott
Host of the CX Central Podcast Justin Tippett interviews Dr. Jason Price of Price Perrott – an independent management consultancy that helps businesses improve the quality, efficiency and performance of customer-facing services.
Jason has extensive experience in helping a range of businesses transform their customer experience and in this podcast we discuss:
- What C-suite leaders should do to change the customer experience;
- How contact centre leaders and front line staff can tackle organisation silos that prevent service improvement;
- Why story-telling based on customer complaints and feedback helps make the case for business change;
- How and why companies are still not using CX to drive improvement;
- The future of CX and remote working – what to expect.
Listen to the Podcast:
You can play directly in the browser below right now or you can find the Podcast in all your usual places to download and listen to later.
Watch the Podcast:
As well as listening to the podcast, you can also watch the interview on our new YouTube Channel or just click play below:
- Find suppliers of CX & Contact Centre Consulting on the CX Industry Business Directory >
- Read/Watch Jason’s ‘Ten Contact Centre Lessons Learned from the Grenfell Inquiry‘
- Stay across articles, new podcasts, get special offers and more by subscribing to CX Central >